Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TRUMP

Today Sadie was crying on the way home from the Green City Market and we saw something we have never seen before, which is going to change the whole power structure of our family. Yes, we saw Sadie's first tear. I have never seen anything so sad as my daughter laying on her back looking up at me with a huge tear rolling into her ear. I forgot she was going to get tears and it was a real shock to see them. We tried to take a picture of her first tear, but it was rolling too fast to capture on film.

Tears? Tears? How can I ever win an argument or hold a boundary when a little tear is rolling down that perfect, full, delicious little cheek?

1 comment:

  1. following you back from exposure 99% blog hop. thanks for linking up and following.

    ReplyDelete