Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are You Pregnant?

If you think that a good afternoon snack during a work day is the decadent combination of peanut butter and coconut lovingly rolled in the U.S. of A. and turned into a Chick-o-Stick, then you may be pregnant. I swear to Christmas everytime I get up to get a snack in the afternoon, I come back with some little sugared bit of nostalgia that has no bearing on actual nutrition or logic. I haven't bought and eaten a Chick-O-Stick since I was in fourth grade visting my paternal grandmother in Waxahachie, Texas. And, I am certain that the only reason that I picked it was because there were out of Hershey's Almond Bars.

Who would eat this crap?
And, yes, that Chick-O-Stick is resting on the 2008 copy of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Nothing says snack like the federal rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment