Monday, February 2, 2009

Snack Attack!

Being pregnant has made me very popular. Mostly because hungry lawyers looking for snacks know that I have a not-so-secret stash of mostly carbohydrate goodness in my office. Most of these snacks were items I just had to have at one point during the first trimester, but once I had a single serving, I moved on to other starchy goodness. When I think back to the first 14 weeks, I remember feeling so overwhelmed at the direction to eat at least every two hours, especially in the afternoon when nothing sounded good except for a dark room and a cold pillow.

So, if you are carb loading for an upcoming road race or training for the Iron(w0)man and find yourself in Chicago's Loop area without your wallet or a viable means to get some quick fuel, stop by and see me. I can for sure hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment