Monday, February 23, 2009

Midwives

People, we have hit the 20-week mark and that means that if Ms. P comes on schedule, we are half way done. Incredible. There are lots of halves to celebrate:

1. Half way to meeting our daughter
2. I only sleep about HALF the night
3. My breasts are only HALF way to the floor now
4. Half of my maternity clothes aren't fitting (It's the breasts again)
5. Half of my brain works half of the day

I am indebted to the lovely ladies who came to my house on Sunday afternoon to do a vision for me: we created a vision about the rest of my pregnancy, my early motherhood, my marriage (oh, yea, I am married), and my career. I got lots of good ideas and will soon be researching doulas and options for getting support when Pepps lands.

Half way. Incredible. Half way there and already double the joy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment