Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 2 Months of Life

Dear Sadie,

Happy 2 months of life! I can't believe the miracle of you. I have no words and we have yet to find a single picture that alone stands for how much you have changed my life for the better. The sound of your voice learning to make sounds and communicate with us (also known as cooing) and the sheer vibrancy of your little spirit are a force like none other I have ever known. I love you madly and am so happy to be your mom. I look forward to many more months with you and I think we all did a good job these first 2. Once I figured out that you really did need your diaper changed about every 2.5 hours. It sure has been uphill since then, kiddo.

You are the greatest gift ever. I pray to be the mother you deserve.

I love you and your perfect, scrumptious little cheeks more than I can say.

OXOXO,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment